Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Capture Me

I was pretty lame this week. The You Capture Challenge was self-portraits and I ran out of time. I havent played with the timer on my camera at all, so I put it off. This morning I played a little and came up with these:


Bet you didn't know I had such a tall shadow!

I was really struggling to get the focus AND the timing down without help. Above the timing was right, below I was already landing but the focus was right (or more right at least). My littlest punk came out to join me later, but I was done with the "me" thing by then.





So we went on a photo walk to stalk the neighbors flowers.

Please visit You Capture at (I Should be Folding Laundry) for more self portrait interpretations.

15 comments:

  1. Love the jumping pictures! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!! i always love jumping pics :) and those early morning / early evening shadows are the best!

    beautiful bokeh on that last picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bokeh and the landing photo! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got nice legs, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great legs - woo-hoo! Those are fun perspectives on the you challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! And I love the one of you holding hands. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second one is so cool! Yup, focusing is a toughie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun captures! The last one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have fantastic legs!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete