Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Capture Me

I was pretty lame this week. The You Capture Challenge was self-portraits and I ran out of time. I havent played with the timer on my camera at all, so I put it off. This morning I played a little and came up with these:


Bet you didn't know I had such a tall shadow!

I was really struggling to get the focus AND the timing down without help. Above the timing was right, below I was already landing but the focus was right (or more right at least). My littlest punk came out to join me later, but I was done with the "me" thing by then.





So we went on a photo walk to stalk the neighbors flowers.

Please visit You Capture at (I Should be Folding Laundry) for more self portrait interpretations.

15 comments:

  1. Love the jumping pictures! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumping pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos!! i always love jumping pics :) and those early morning / early evening shadows are the best!

    beautiful bokeh on that last picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bokeh and the landing photo! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great legs - woo-hoo! Those are fun perspectives on the you challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! And I love the one of you holding hands. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second one is so cool! Yup, focusing is a toughie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun captures! The last one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete