Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Capture: Friends

I guess I was premature this week. Yesterday's post would have been pretty perfect for "friends," but here are a couple more anyway.


The girls are cousins... and friends. I love the photo because of the colors and because it shows their colorful personalities.



These kids are cousins, too. And I like this picture because it shows their personalities pretty accurately.

While you're here, why not subscribe? I am a beginner, but I love to talk with people about learning photography.

Please visit I Should Be Folding Laundry for more of this week's You Capture.

6 comments:

  1. Great shots :) Esprecially the first one! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first one! The colors, the fun, the freedom! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 'friend' shots yesterday AND today :D Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you catch them on the first jump?
    or did you have them jumping til they passed out in the sun? :)

    i think catching a personality in a photo
    esp 2 of them in one,is super cool
    i wonder if having 2 to contrast with one another makes it easier to capture
    or is it trickier with 2?

    -kat

    ReplyDelete